Safety is PowerSouth’s number one corporate value, and the safety of life and property is of utmost importance.
- Please be aware that the generation schedule for both of PowerSouth’s hydroelectric dams and subsequent water releases
from the dams are subject to change without notice.
- Never approach a dam or powerhouse.
- Areas above and below the dams are hazardous due to turbulent water conditions.
- Be alert at all times for changing lake levels and water conditions such as strong undercurrents and turbulent or swirling water.
- Water currents are unpredictable.
- Beware of submerged hazards, slippery surfaces and rapidly rising water.
- Obey all boating safety laws.
For more information about the Point A and Gantt Lakes, please contact Leigh Grantham at (334) 427.3477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2027 East Three Notch Street | Andalusia, AL 36421 | PO Box 550 | Andalusia, AL 36420 | (334) 427-3000 | email@example.com